Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Orton, and the Broncos fumble with Raiders (#Tebow)

Big day tomorrow.  Gotta get there early.  Just havin’ a couple drinks and finishing up the last MNF game.  There’s a nfl.com/ticketexchange that intrigues me.  Every time I see it actually.  Start of 4th quarter.  Silly fumble by Kyle.  Wide open #86, but Horton – weather undoubtedly excuse, although there is no real excuse, that he dropped the ball.  Less than 2 minutes later Darren McFadden breaks a 47 yard run to the Broncos’ 1 yard line.  Man that guy is fast.  I can’t believe he didn’t get in tbh.  Imho he should have made it.  The booth should review that, it was close enough.  Or is it only when he gets in that it gets reviewed?  Review every play.  These refs are done.  147 yards on the day.  McFadden is doin’ pretty damn good tonight.  I started really liking this guy ever since he was on my fantasy football team.  I don’t know if it was last year or two years ago.  I don’t remember what league it was in frankly.  QB sneak, touchdown Raiders.  22-13.  Most likely 23, unless their kicker is hurt as well.
Kick is good.  12 minutes to play.
I would fumble probably 40 times on 32 pass plays if you put me out there in the rain.  But if you asked me to count the players ( I went to school for accounting) , I would have counted them perfectly and could attest to my accuracy.
I’ve never liked Papa Johns.  Sorry.. Papa John.  Actually very recently had Dominoes.  Heh.
Countin’ down the probably sleep level in my head.  6, maybe 7 hours?  Busy day tomorrow though.. maybe I’ll just stay up til the end of this game.  Kickers are too strong.  I’m sick of these touch backs.  Content is too easy when you can type 100 words per minute.  Orton gets sacked, then fumbled (2 consecutive plays).  3rd and 3, 11:49 to play.  Denver’s ball, their own 27. 
Fumble or dropped ball.  My initial thought.  Dropped ball.  Wow, no doubt in my mind after one replay, at how wrong I was.  Fumble recovered by himself.  These guys are trying to do way too much with the football (risky juke moves).  There will be a fumble every play.  Time is of the essence though.  I hated playing in stuff like that.  I could choose to slide past an otherwise easy pop-out, or fall on my face trying to stop.  10:14 to go in the game.  After midnight.  That’s it for me.  Or is it?

Ah hell, I can probably make it to the end of it.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment