Monday, September 26, 2011

Romo to Grossman: "Check-Mate"

Dallas D wins a close one!  Romo was hurt and playing with inexperience.  He looked like a great coach, teaching his players the ins and outs of the game…. During the game.  “We had a million mistakes tonight, but we had a lot of young guys , but they are out there for a reason, we depend on them,” Romo told America after the game.  “It’s football season, usually we play football.”
 
Nine field goals were kicked tonight.  Six by rookie kicker Dan Bailey.  He tied a rookie record and I’m really impressed by his play.  He sure captivated the eager Dallas fans.  A few sacks, an interception and a blocked kick gave the Cowboys defense 9 fantasy points in one league I’m in.  I only needed 8.5, the rest is just icing on the cake. 


It just made me quite happy seeing Rex play like the way I remember he did when he was on the Bears.  When the team needs him most, he gets sacked and fumbles.  That is expected of Indianapolis Colts third string quarterback Curtis Painter, but not you my friend!  My prediction holds true, Cowboys magically hold off the Redskins and give their home crowd a show worthy of the billion dollar stadium protecting them.



Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment